The Very Well Known University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is Now Open. The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students to Study a Master Degree Program. The ADB Awards 300 Scholarships Each Year. All the Expenses will be covered Under this program. A New Zealand Scholarship will Change and Enrich your life.
Fields Offered by the ADB
There are Diverse Fields offered by the ADB. A wide Range of Fields is available to Studies like Economics, Management, Science and Technology, and other Development-Related Fields. The Duration of the Scholarship is 2 Years. ADB Scholarship is One of the Most Prestigious and Famous Scholarships for international students around the world.
No Application Fee
There is No Application Fee for the ADB Scholarship.
All other information about the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is given below.
About University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022
- Scholarship Country: New Zealand
- University: University of Auckland
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 19th July 2021
The ADB Scholarship at the University of Auckland Scholarship will cover all the Expenses for the Full Duration of the Scholarship Program for up to 2 Years.
- Tuition Fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the Scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and Medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
Available Fields of Study at the University of Auckland
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science
- Master of Arts
- Master of International Business
- Masters programmes in Engineering
- Be a national of an ADB Member Countries. You can Check Your Country Name (HERE)
- Have gained admission to an approved master at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet.
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates.
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company.
- Certificate of Income issued by the company.
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport.
- Valid IELTS test.
- Selection for the scholarship will take place between 22 July – 27 September 2021.
- Successful applicants will be notified by November 2021.
The Last Date to Apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship in New Zealand 2022 is 21st July 2021
How to Apply
The Applicants Must Follow the Procedure. All the Documents Must be Submitted along with the Application Form. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship.
There is Good News for you that you can also Study in New Zealand Without IELTS.
List of Universities in New Zealand without IELTS:
Here are Some of the Top Universities in New Zealand where a student can apply to study in New Zealand without IELTS. You can Check their Rankings as well.
- University of Auckland (179th in World, Top in New Zealand)
- University of Otago (184th in World, Top in New Zealand)
- University of Canterbury (270 in the World)
- Lincoln University (8th in New Zealand)
- Unitec Institute of Technology (8th in New Zealand)