Sept 9, 2019:
Crown prince of Saudi Arabia Mohammad Bin Salman has told to the US President Mr.Trump that the kingdom was “willing and able” to respond to the latest attacks claimed by Yemen’s Houthi rebels on its oil facilities, state media reported.
“The kingdom is willing and able to confront and deal with this terrorist aggression,” Saudi’s crown prince Mohammad Bin Salman (MBS) told on a phone call to President Trump on saturday, according to the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA).
MBA refers the drone attack earlier in the day on two state-owned Saudi Aramco oil facilities, which triggered enormous fires and disrupted global energy supplies.
According to Saudi embassy’s statement in Washington DC, Trump told MBS that we are ready to coperate with Kingdom to protect its security in drone attacks issue.
Trump also told MBS that the attacks hurt the US and global economies, the SPA said in an Arabic-language statement.